Samstag, 5. Mai 2012

H&M Update Mai 2012

Die neue Bademoden-Kollektion "Strandgefühle" und Sommermoden-Kollektionen sind seit Donnerstag in den Geschäften und online erhältlich! Die neuen Bademoden sind dieses mal wirklich sehr gut gelungen. Ich selbst werde mir wohl die gelben Bikinis und den asymetrischen Badeanzug (siehe links) in beiden Farben gönnen ;)

Auf hm.com bekommt ihr jetzt 25% Rabatt* auf einen Artikel eurer Wahl. Das Angebot gilt bis zum 13.05.2012. Einfach beim Bezahlen den Code 9800 eingeben.
* Dieses Angebot gilt nur für neue Bestellungen auf hm.com und kann nicht mit anderen Angeboten oder Rabattaktionen kombiniert werden. Ebenfalls ausgenommen sind reduzierte Artikel, Artikel zu Sonderpreisen oder von Gastdesigner-Kooperationen.

Außerdem bekommt ihr in den H&M - Filialen 35 % Rabatt* auf einen Artikel eurer Wahl. Ihr braucht nur der Facebook-Veranstaltung zuzusagen und in einem H&M-Geschäft in eurer Nähe den Code 1080 an der Kasse zu nennen.
*Das Angebot ist bis zum 13. Mai 2012 in allen H&M-Geschäften in Deutschland gültig. Der Rabatt kann nicht mit anderen Aktivitäten kombiniert werden und gilt nicht für unsere Gastdesigner- Kollaborationen.

Zudem hat H&M vor einigen Tagen die Zusammenarbeit mit Anna Dello Russo bekannt geben. Ein Idol der Blogosphäre, Anna Dello Russo, hat ihren einzigartigen Sinn für Stil bei der Kreation einer speziellen Kollektion von Accessoires für H&M wieder einmal unter Beweis gestellt. Erhältlich ist sie ab dem 4. Oktober 2012 in rund 140 Geschäften weltweit sowie online. Die Kollektion umfasst Schmuck, Sonnenbrillen, Schuhe, Taschen und einen Trolley und ermöglicht den Kunden von H&M Einzigartigkeit zu einem bezahlbaren Preis. Unverschämt glamourös, effektvoll
und verspielt ist die Kollektion ein Ausdruck
von Dello Russos Vorliebe für Ornamentik.

Wie gefällt euch die aktuelle Bademoden-Kollektion bzw. die bevorstehnde Gast-Designer-Kollektion für den kommenden Herbst? Ich wünsche euch noch ein schönes Wochenende! :)
XOXO Sabsi

Kommentare:

  1. Ich mag die H&M Bikinis auch total, wie so viele andere Mädels auch :D Hab mir aber jetzt mal einen tollen von Seafolly gekauft :)

    Liebe Grüße :)
    Isa

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am really impressed together with your writing skills as neatly as with the structure
    to your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter
    or did you modify it yourself? Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it's rare to see a nice weblog like this one today..

    Here is my web blog ... adt home security

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are really great ideas
    in about blogging.
    You have touched some pleasant factors
    here. Any way keep up wrinting.

    Take a look at my page - New Balance Minimus

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I seriously love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you
    make this amazing site yourself? Please reply
    back as I'm hoping to create my own blog and would love to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Appreciate it!

    Here is my website ... philadelphia museum of art

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi there :)
      yes, I created the blog theme myself. I'm using blogger.com by Google and I adapted the pattern to my liking. Besides I found all pictures from the side bar on thumblr :D
      XOXO Sabsi

      Löschen
  5. Hi there! Can you use Twitter? I’d want to follow you if that
    could be okay. I’m positively enjoying your blog and appearance forward
    to new updates.

    Here is my webpage: environmental issues

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello :)
      no, sorry I'm not using Twitter anmore but you can follow me by email ;)
      XOXO Sabsi

      Löschen
  6. What i don't realize is in fact how you are no longer really much more smartly-liked than you might be right now. You are very intelligent. You understand therefore considerably in relation to this subject, produced me in my view believe it from so many various angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated except it's one
    thing to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs excellent.

    All the time maintain it up!

    Here is my page; College University

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog
    platform are you using for this website? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've
    had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    My site Printing Communications

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi there :) I'm using blogger.com by Google and I've no problem with hackers.
      XOXO Sabsi

      Löschen
  8. Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my site thus i came to return the prefer?
    .I'm trying to in finding issues to improve my site!I suppose its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

    Also visit my website; online marketing news

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello :) it's ok if you are using some of my ideas. But it would be grat if you could link my website.
      XOXO Sabsi

      Löschen
  9. Perhaps for the time being i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your Rss to my Google account.

    I enjoy brand-new updates and certainly will share
    this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    Also visit my webpage :: helpful hints

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. This is my first time visit at here and i am really impressed to read everthing at one place.



    My web site: press releases

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. At this time it seems like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    my homepage: Suggested Looking at (spotlightmywork.com)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi there :)
      no, I'm using blogger.com by Google Connect.
      XOXO Sabsi

      Löschen
  12. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come
    here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?

    Outstanding work!

    Here is my website :: video game industry (mypatroncard.com)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment <3
      No, I don't have money for adeveloper. I created this theme myself.
      XOXO Sabsi

      Löschen
  13. I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.


    Here is my homepage :: Building Maintenance

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I should check
    things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.

    Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.



    Also visit my web page; Recommended Browsing

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I could not resist commenting. Very well written!

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: trendy fashion

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. I'm really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?

    My blog: Building Maintenance

    AntwortenLöschen